Because of the coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19, our Tyler, Texas dental office is operating under limited hours for emergencies only. The safety and health of our patients, our employees, and our community are our top priorities. We will let you know when we are once again able to provide our patients with the quality care and the safe environment that is a hallmark of our practice.
Ashley Laird, DDS adheres to the strict safety standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have always been extremely mindful of our patients’ health and safety and will be even more vigilant in the future. Rest assured when we do welcome you back that our office and equipment will be thoroughly disinfected.
Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones
We encourage all of our patients to protect themselves and their families by following the recommendations from the CDC. For example:
- Practice social distancing. Stay home as much as possible.
- When it is necessary to go out, keep at least six feet away from others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands after using the bathroom and before eating.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you have just washed your hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then dispose of it.
- Disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Do not share dishes or utensils.
- Get adequate rest and eat a healthy diet.
- Take extra precautions if you are sick to reduce the spread of the disease.
- Even if you feel healthy, be mindful of the health of others. Some people are asymptomatic when they have the disease and can unknowingly spread it to others.
Keep Brushing & Flossing!
We recognize that many of you are experiencing unprecedented upheavals and challenges in your daily lives and routines. Please take good care of your mental health as well as your physical health and your oral health. We encourage everyone to take some time for positive, uplifting activities to help relieve stress.
Ashley Laird, DDS thanks you for your loyal patronage and regrets the inconvenience our temporary closure will cause to those with scheduled appointments and plans for smile improvements. Our team looks forward to welcoming you again to our office as soon as this crisis has passed.
Emergency Dentist in Tyler, Texas
If you experience a dental emergency, call us at 903-600-0337 for an appointment!